individual nutrition counseling
At NourishRDs, we provide individual nutrition counseling in the Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, CA area. Distance counseling via Skype may also be available for those outside our geographic area.
Lisa is no longer accepting private individual nutrition counseling sessions. Please contact Lisa regarding corporate wellness programs, cooking demonstrations and classes, nutrition workshops, public speaking and media.
We can work with you to help you feel and perform your best and give you the energy to live a full, active life. We promote positive body- and self-image and balanced sustainable living while addressing general health and wellness questions, and a wide variety of specific medical concerns and sports nutrition needs.
Some of your nutrition questions and concerns may include:
- eating disorders/disordered eating
- weight loss/weight management
- medical concerns/disease management
- food allergies/intolerances
- overall wellness and disease prevention
- Initial nutrition assessment & consultation (60 minutes)
- Comprehensive follow up consultation (60 minutes)
- Brief follow up consultation (30 minutes)
Health Insurance Policy
Your nutrition visits may be covered under your current health plan. Some, but not all, insurance plans will reimburse you so please contact your insurance provider to see if you are eligible for reimbursement of nutrition services. NourishRDs provides all patients with a bill to submit to insurance and we are happy to help you with all the required documentation.
The Nourish RDs
- McKenzie Hall, RD is a founder of NourishRDs and a sought-after speaker and expert on the topic of real food nutrition and body image. McKenzie is passionate about enouraging others to develop positive relationships with food and their bodies. She provides individual counseling and customized plans for numerous nutrition-related concerns including weight loss, disordered eating, adolescent nutrition, diabetes, vegetarian nutrition, overall wellness and other special medical concerns. To learn more about McKenzie, read her bio. To schedule a private counseling session with McKenzie, call or email her at 818.469.7053 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lisa Samuel, MBA, RDN is also a founder of NourishRDs and an expert on real foods cooking and nutrition, Lisa is passionate about helping patients incorporate a healthy, real foods lifestyle into their busy lives. Lisa provides corporate counseling programs to help employees with nutrition-related concerns, including weight loss, high blood pressure, diabetes, Celiac disease or gluten intolerance, overall wellness and other special medical concerns. Lisa loves helping people learn practical strategies for good health through group cooking classes and nutrition workshops. You can find her class schedule here. To learn more about Lisa, read her bio. To contact Lisa, call or email her at 859.409.2804 or email@example.com.
Contact us for additional information, rates, or to schedule an appointment with McKenzie or Lisa. We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you meet your sport, health, & wellness goals!
The Los Angeles office is located at 28212 Kelly Johnson Parkway, Suite #239, Valencia, CA 91355.
Our Nourish Approved Providers
- Nina Gasow, RD is an advocate for positive body image and expert on developing a balanced, non-restrictive relationship with food to take back the joy in eating. She specializes in individual counseling for those struggling with eating disorders or disordered eating behaviors. Nina has experience in both outpatient and residential eating disorder treatment, and her passion is in guiding and educating clients down their path of recovery. To learn more about Nina, check out her website at www.ninagasow.com. To schedule a private counseling session with Nina, call or email her at 661.388.8708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sheri Barke, MPH, RD, CSSD is a Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics who specializes in sports/fitness, eating disorders/disordered eating, and general wellness. In addition to providing private nutrition counseling in Santa Clarita, Sheri has 13 years experience working in college health and teaching nutrition at both UCLA and College of the Canyons. To learn more about Sheri's nutrition and wellness programs and services at College of the Canyons, take a peek at her COC Nutrition Coach Website. To schedule a private counseling session with Sheri, call or email her at 661.886.2720 or sheriRD8@aol.com.
Copyright 2012 by NourishRDs